Ledford Lesson Plans

For me lesson plans honestly are something that I struggle with.  I always find that I end up changing what I had planned.  I like to plan out the activities that I am going to do and let the handouts and the PowerPoint that I use really guide the instructions.  Most of the time I do not write out my oral questions ahead of time, but if the students are going to write down their answers I always plan those questions ahead of time.  I like the fluidity of doing things in the moment, but I know that is not for everybody.  However, I always make sure to have some exit questions that focus on the key concepts from that day.  A lot of times I will actually include quiz or test questions as the exit questions.

Comments

  1. I agree! By me being a first year teacher, I see myself struggling with lesson plans as well because I like flexibility when it comes to teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Plans

Lesson Plan Thoughts